Jack C. Morgan III
Jack Morgan is a trial attorney who has tried more than 200 cases to verdict in a variety of tribunals, including State and Federal courts and various State and Federal administrative agencies.
Morgan’s practice focuses primarily on business related litigation, which includes litigation related to construction liens, construction defects, OSHA matters, business disputes, and other contractual matters.
His clientele include business owners, contractors, subcontractors, developers, and businesses in the construction, healthcare, agricultural, real estate, entertainment and service industries.
Involvement & Education
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Bar Association, Member
- Lee County Bar Association, Member
Certified Legal Specialties
- Circuit Court Civil Mediator, Florida Supreme Court
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas, J.D.
- Valdosta State University, Valdosta, Georgia, B.S.