Our attorneys handle various legal matters including:
- Divorce: contested and uncontested divorce
- High net worth divorce: divorce for business owners and high net worth individuals
- Equitable distribution/property division: dividing assets and debts
- Alimony: also referred to as spousal support and maintenance
- Child support: payments are calculated based on support guidelines for the State of Florida
- Modifications: support, custody and visitation modifications
- Paternity: challenging and establishing paternity
- Adoption: grandparent, stepparent and other types of adoption
- Relocation: parents seeking to move with child to new location
- Domestic violence: representing claimants and defendants
- Premarital and postmarital agreements: protecting your rights and assets in the event of divorce
- Name changes: changing a name after adoption or divorce, identifying with a foreign nationality, changing a cumbersome name and/or changing a last name to reflect that of one's partner
- Temporary custody: helping people get temporary custody of relatives
Danielle Levy Seitz’s primary legal practice areas include the dissolution of marriage, paternity, child support, alimony, relocations, modifications, premarital and post-marital agreements, adoptions, and name changes. The personal connections and the impact she's able to makes on the lives of her clients and their families is what she cherishes most about practicing law. Contact the office to schedule an appointment today (239) 791-7950.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today to set up your consultation!
Our Info Hub provides news and articles related to family law. Click the titles of each article to read more.