Stephen W. Dommerich
Stephen W. Dommerich, Esq. is an associate attorney with Aloia, Roland, Lubell & Morgan, PLLC. Dommerich’s primary legal practice involves commercial and business litigation. Over the course of his career, Dommerich has gained vast experience in a variety of practice areas. From real estate, business and construction law to personal injury, criminal law and first-party insurance, his background and experience is diverse.
As an attorney, Dommerich prides himself on developing creative solutions for clients while advocating for their best interests. He believes in properly educating and guiding his clients through legal matters knowledgeably.
Contact Stephen Today
As a Fort Myers native, Dommerich cares deeply for the Southwest Florida community and stays active in a variety of organizations. In 2020, he served as chairman of Rotary Club of Fort Myers’ second largest fundraiser, “The Screaming Orphans Concert.” The Irish rock band performs annually at the Alliance of the Arts. Dommerich is a member of the Federalist Society and the Lee County Bar Association. He’s a board member of the Southwest Florida Seminole Club and volunteers for Habitat for Humanity.
Education & Involvement
- Dommerich was conferred a Juris Doctor in 2014 at Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center.
- He holds a Bachelor of Science in marketing from Florida State University.
- Lee County Bar Association Member
- The Calusa American Inn of Court
- Rotary Club of Fort Myers
- Southwest Florida Seminole Club Board Member
- Habitat for Humanity