Scott Hertz is a partner with Aloia, Roland, Lubell & Morgan, PLLC. As an experienced litigator, Hertz focuses his practice on the areas of construction law, breach of contract, commercial law, and real estate litigation. He represents clients in front of Southwest Florida government agencies dealing with licensing, permitting, land use issues and ordinances that impact his clients. Partnership disputes and business breakups are other areas of representation.
Hertz has a practical background in construction and development, he was a builder/developer in Southwest Florida and earned licenses as a realtor and general contractor in the State of Florida, which he has maintained to the present day. This enables Hertz to understand construction scope documents and plans to help resolve disputes more efficiently as an attorney.
Contact Scott Today
Hertz’s broader experience includes technology industry experience at IBM Global Solutions, followed by the creation of his own technology consulting company, providing project management, system architecture and business process engineering for Fortune 1000 companies. Hertz’s overall business acumen provides clients with effective direction to deliver their legal needs to support a company’s business performance.
Education & Involvement
Hertz is admitted to practice law in the:
- Florida State Courts
- United States District Courts
- Middle District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
- Northern District of Florida.
- Hertz was conferred a Juris Doctor in 2012 at Ave Maria School of Law in Naples, Florida.
- He holds a Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing/International Business from Florida International University.
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- General Counsel for the Cape Coral Construction Industry Association
- Lee County School Board District Advisory Council – Chairperson
- Lee County School District PreK-12 Education Pandemic Response Task Force – Chairperson
- Rotary Club of Cape Coral
- Southwest Florida Federal Bar Association
- Lee County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Former Member of the Calusa Inns of Court